Congratulations to Julian Marriott (9A) and Jacob Porteus (8G) on representing the College in Swimming at the School Sport Australia 10th Pacific School Games held in Adelaide last week.
The Pacific School Games features 4000 school-aged students participating in 11 sports at the highest level, with students coming from every Australian State and Territory and from 15 other countries.
Julian and Jacob qualified for the games by representing the College in the School Sport Victoria competitions including the SSV State Championships. The two boys should be congratulated for competing and they should be extremely proud of their individual efforts.
A big congratulation to Julian (pictured) who received a Bronze Medal in the Mixed 13-15 years 200M Medley Multi-Class Relay. Well done Julian!
- 3rd in Mixed 13-15 yrs 200m Medley MC Relay – Team Victoria (Time: 2:22.14)
- 5th in Mixed 13-15 yrs 200m Freestyle MC Relay
- 6th in Boys 13-15 yrs 50m Backstroke MC (45.06)
- 7th in Boys 13-15 yrs 50m Butterfly MC (56.07)
- 8th in Boys 13-14 50m Freestyle MC (38.08)
- 8th in Boys 13-15 100m Freestyle MC (1:27.67)
- 8th in Boys 14 50m Freestyle (25.87)
- 9th in Boys 13-14 400m Freestyle (4:40.78)
- 10th in Boys 14 50m Freestyle (25.95)
- 10th in Boys 13-14 100m Butterfly (1:07.16)
- 10th in Boys 14 100m Freestyle (59.05)
- 17th in Boys 13-15 50m Butterfly (29.47)
Thank you to the families of both boys who supported them during training and while interstate. The boys have been working hard for the entire year and these results are a fantastic representation of their work ethic. Great work boys!
Mr Shaun Bowes
Sport Coordinator (Inter-school Sport)