St Helena is fortunate to have an active and involved community of ex-students, parents and friends of the College.
We encourage our community members to volunteer at the College, and celebrate the efforts of our volunteer community at a Garden Party at the end of each year.
Community members who wish to volunteer should contact the Principal in the first instance, on email@example.com.
Some of the ways volunteers are involved in our College include:
- provision of First Aid at school events (eg. Athletics, Swimming Carnival)
- library volunteers
- integration support
- Friends of the Performing Arts
- Friends of Music
- Parents and Friends Association
- School Council and associated sub committees
- Reading support
- Student activities eg. Drama Group
- Sports coaching
- Working bees