The Anxiety Recovery Centre of Victoria (ARCVic) are pleased to announce the program for OCD and Anxiety Disorders week 2018.
In particular the morning session (9.30-12noon) relating to Anxiety and Kids may be of interest as it will cover information on Anxiety Aware Classroom which was a program specifically designed for Secondary schools with ARCVic and may be of interest to staff and families. School refusal and Autism and Anxiety will also be spoken about during the morning session.
All day Seminar:
• Saturday 4th August – All Day Seminar 9.30am-5.00pm all day with an option to attend the morning and/or afternoon sessions separately.
Vibe Savoy Hotel, 630 Little Collins Street, Melbourne (directly opposite Southern Cross station)
AM (9.30am to 12noon) – Anxiety and kids looking at Autism & Anxiety, School Refusal and Anxiety Aware Classrooms
PM (1.30pm- 5.00pm) – Anxiety and adults focusing on Perfectionism, Self-compassion, Mindfulness and a personal story from Erin Bateman (Married at First Sight Season 2)
The following week the program will include:
• Monday 6th August – Parenting Anxious Children (6.30-8.30pm) – ARCVic Surrey
• Wednesday 8th August – safeTALK (6.00-9.30pm) – Suicide Prevention for the community – ARCVic Surrey Hills
• Thursday 9th August – Healthy Minds and Bodies mini session(1.00-3.00pm) – ARCVic Surrey Hills
• Friday 10th August – Mindfulness (1.30-3.00pm) – ARCVic Surrey Hills
The flyers for the Saturday seminar and the Week long program are attached. Please feel free to circulate this information in your networks and share with staff, students and families.
We would strongly encourage you to register your interest today as places fill quickly. Bookings can be made on line at www.arcvic.org.au or by phoning the office on 9830 0566