6-7 ENROLMENT APPLICATIONS
- All Year 6 students are required to apply for Year 7 placement through their Primary School in accordance with the Department of Education and Training policy.
- St Helena Secondary College is required to collect Proof of Residence and Specific Curriculum Grounds information as part of this process.
This occurs through the process and forms are found in the column under FORMS on this page.
- Parents and students will be informed of their placement by the Primary School.
- For Year 7 applications after this date, follow the ‘All Other Enrolment Applications’ process.
ALL OTHER ENROLMENT APPLICATIONS
Applicants are required to:
- download, complete and submit a Consideration for Enrolment Form - click here for Form
- attend an interview with the relevant Mini School Principal
- provide a copy of the most recent semester report
A reference from this person will be obtained prior to an enrolment offer. This process will
ensure enrolment at SHSC is in the best interests of the applicant and that all necessary support
- complete the ‘Consideration for Enrolment’ Form.
ACE PROGRAM ENROLMENT APPLICATIONS
Applications for the ACE Program are Due on Friday, 29th May 2020.
If you have any questions about the ACE program, please call Shaun Isbister or Mahe Castles on 9438 8500, or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, forms and details click here --> ACE Program
Application Forms can be found within the ACE Handbook that can be downloaded from the page linked above.