College Information Booklet
6-7 ENROLMENT APPLICATIONS
- All Year 6 students are required to apply for Year 7 placement through their Primary School in accordance with the Department of Education and Training policy.
- St Helena Secondary College is required to collect Proof of Residence and Specific Curriculum Grounds information separate from this process by specific due dates.
This occurs through the process and forms are found in the column under FORMS on this page.
- Parents and students will be informed of their placement by the Primary School.
- For Year 7 applications after this date, follow the ‘All Other Enrolment Applications’ process.
SPECIFIC CURRICULUM GROUNDS
Applicants from outside the RNZ can complete a Specific Curriculum Grounds Form (in addition to the Proof of Residence Form) to demonstrate the significant educational benefit the applicant would gain at SHSC compared to the school at which they have right of entry.
ALL OTHER ENROLMENT APPLICATIONS
Applicants are required to:
- attend an interview with the relevant mini-school Associate Principal.
- provide a copy of the most recent semester report
- provide contact details of a person who knows you well from your previous school.
A reference from this person will be obtained prior to an enrolment offer. This process will
ensure enrolment at SHSC is in the best interests of the applicant and that all necessary support
- complete the ‘Consideration for Enrolment’ Form.
ACE PROGRAM ENROLMENT APPLICATIONS
Applications for the ACE Program are Due on Friday, 17th May 2019.
For further information, forms and details click here --> ACE Program
Application Forms can be found within the ACE Handbook that can be downloaded from the page linked above.